lördag 13 november 2010

Soooo, nothing new.

Okey so I have been reading up a bit on the more advanced gates today and I've come to the conclusion that some of the things I won't be able to use. Like some of the flip-flops, the only one I've been able to implement in something useful is the T flip-flop.

But I'll be doing a video of the rest of the gates that I consider useful. All of the circuits and gates that I'll be showing you is from the minecraft wiki, which is a great place to learn all kinds of stuff.

Minecraft circuits

The drawings are made in a program called MCRedstonesim, which you can download HERE, it's quite usefull if you want to try out your circuits in a more easy way then gathering all the redstone and building it ingame.

A drawing in the simulator could look something like this

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar