måndag 22 november 2010

Obstacle and Binary adder

Just thoiught I'd show you two pictures of the Binary adder and one of the parts of the obstacle course that I am building.


To the right you can see what's called a full adder, which basicly can add 1+1 whcih in binary would give you the answer 10.  And to the left there is what I belive to be a 2 bit adder. It can add nubers up to a total sum of 6 in decimal, which is 110 in binary. I'm doing a tutorial of theese adders in an hour or two, depending on how many cups of coffe I need to get awake.

Oh and a funny math joke I found the other day while learning how adders work!
"There are only 10 types of people in the world —
those who understand binary, and those who don't."
Hah! Good shit.



And this is one of the parts in the upcoming obstacle course, the maze! I haven't learned the way through it yet so I don't know how I will make the video of this. I also got 2 or 3 rooms left to make on the course.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar