måndag 15 november 2010

High definition

Most of the videos that I have uploaded on youtube aint in HD. The ain reason I have not made them in HD is becaus of the huge size compared to the ordinary definition. My internet isn't the fastest in the world so when I make movies in HD and upload them, it takes me quite some time. Should I start making movies in HD anyway or is the definition good as it is?

This picture is taken from one of my videos that is in HD

adn this picture is taken from one of the movies that is not in HD

I could also add that I have just made a video in both HD and in normal definition, and the HD version is almost four times bigger then the normal one.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I dont really need high-def. I only want to see how to build this, the graphics are not basic for me.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Good to know. As I said, my internet isn't that fast so I'd prefer to upload my videos in normal def. atleast the long ones.

    SvaraRadera