fredag 19 november 2010

New projects

In the last post I shoed you a little of the "game" me and Marcus are making. this is only for our own and is never ever going to be published in any way. BUt it could be considered a project, hehe.

But Minecraftwise I have one project started. And that is the one that I wrote about erlier today, the one with the different rooms where you have to do different things to be able to proced.

And another one that I've had a few requests the last few days  is that I'd make a half/full adder video tutorial. I have never made a adder before, though I am quite familiar with binary numbers and I've made the binary counter (see youtube). So I think I will be able to make one and understand it quite easily.

If you have any other ideas of what I should make, write a message here on the blog or on my youtube chanel!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar