fredag 19 november 2010

New project

I am currantly at home, drinking coffee, listening to Avenged Sevenfold and brainstorming a little over my new project, what it should be, and how it's going to be made. I am thinking that it shouldn't be a very technical build this time, more like a obsticle course where you have to be smart and observant.

And yeah, I never listen to Avenged Sevenfold acually, but along with them on this tour they have brought along the best drummer in the world, in my opinion atleast, Mike Portnoy, who at the time is filling in for their dead drummer "The Rev". That's one of the reasons I can't listen to "A7X", their nick names, what's up with them? jees. Anyway! This aint a music blog, but if you like great drumming, check out Mike Portnoy or Gavin Harrison.

Back to the track!

The course is gonna consist of a few different rooms where you are supposed to do different stuff. Solve a riddle, hit the right stuff, be observant so you don't fall... I haven't figured it all out yet. One problem I am facing is that you can only do the course once then it has to be manually rebuild, atleast some of the rooms. Dunno if I am going to be able to solve that.

Here are my awesome paint brainstorm chematic

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar