lördag 5 februari 2011

what now?

OKey so now that I have finished that stupid song, which have gotten alot of possitive responese, what should I do?

I've got two ideas of my own but none of them are new things really.

#1 Make a new bank, that is safer(some kind of code lock to enter and perhaps a code to be able to call for YOUR cart) and with more slots, and also some kinda failsafe so you can't call for two carts.

#2 Make a big ass minecart station where I implement all the things I know that can be useful. destination controls, storage for minecarts, dispencers... everything

And then I have had a request from a viewer on youtube that I should make a tutorial of how I make the signal only loop once in the Breaking the Law video.

I dunno... the requested tutorial is easy to make so I'll probably do that and one of the other ideas...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar