måndag 7 februari 2011

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

I've been working hard today.... no not really.

Acually half my day have been sitting on my ass drinking coffee and reading my AC/DC book. And the other half have been arguing with stupid and angry costumers... if they mess with me I mess back and show them the door.

So I was a work from 10:00 to 16:00 I had working hours to 17:00 but I could leave early cous there was nothing to do. You can't complain when you get one hours salary for free now can you?

Anyway, then I went home and ate dinner with my family and my grandma, something kalled "Kalops"

And now I am here sitting in bed watching The Super Bowl at 00:50 at night (Sweden for those who don't know) soooo there haven't been any minecrafting today!

Maybe tomorrow, if school doesn't take the whole day.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar