tisdag 22 februari 2011

Minecraft on iPad and iPhone

I know this is yesterdays news but I couldn't post them yesterday since I am sort of babysitting my two cousins. Yesterday we went to see Djurgården beat the crap out of Frölunda in ice hockey, the final score was 5-1 to Djurgården.

On to the news!

within a year, you will be able to play minecraft on your iPhone and iPad. If you got the i-version of the game you will not get every update that will come out. Rather you will get the updates that are neccessary for yur platform.

First I saw this on the swedish gaming site www.fz.se and later on the swedish newspaper Aftonbladet made an article about it as well.

There have also been atleast one tweet about it yesterday from the Mojang crew so it is "confirmed" and official.

Sources:
Aftonbladet
FZ
Link from Mollstams Twitter

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar