fredag 10 december 2010

Yet another update!

Just after I had posted the lat post, Notch updated his blog with yet another post.


So many emotions, so little space!

Last night, I finally got inventory to the stage where it can run without any client side code at all, all through a tiny two-method interface. That means moving it server side is trivial. I expect to have most of it done today, and I feel happy as a duck! :D
There’s a really awesome Friday mood here in the office as well, with a Starcraft 2 semifinal playing in the background (we seem to have a SC2 nerd or two here, and there’s a Swede in the semi finals)
(That’s @jeb and @kappische to the left, joined by @grapefrukt visiting the office)

In addition to my joy, I also feel searing pain. I had Phal for dinner yesterday.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar