torsdag 9 december 2010

Videos

Hello everyone!

Finaly I got some new videos in queue for uploading!

First off I am going to upload the new kind of minecart booster that I have learned about. It's a vertical booster where the booster cart falls on top of the traveling cart, whick is good if you don't have that much vertical space to build on. Also it's the kind of booster that stops once every cykle, this reduces the carts momentum so it doesn't bug out when it travels at high speeds.

The second thing I am going to upload is a series of movie tutorials where I explain the basic logic gates. Most people that have contacted me have had questions about the very basics of minecraft redstone. Therefore I am going to make one short movie of all of the logic gates and post them every other day, starting with the NOT-gate aka inverter.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar