onsdag 30 mars 2011

Yesterday

Okey so yesterday there wasn't much going on. Or, well, I always have alot of school related stuff to do but besides that I didn't do much. I played a little on the 3rd new SMP we started...

Let me explain. We have the project SMP where we have spent most of our time. But two nights ago we started a new server just cous we wanted to do something different for a change. That save went corrupt so we made another one. And when we played on that world the whole freaking server crashed on us...

So here we are on our third new world. We are all basicly crouching through the game since Esenex has become a crazy outlaw that runs around killing everyone.

And then I played around little with cannons again! last time was a disaster....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar