tisdag 15 mars 2011

Rolf-David's To Do List

I got some things I got to take care of, minecraft related stuff. Or rather, stuff that is related to my minecraft videos and publications, i.e. the blog and my youtube-chanel.

#1 Get a nice video intro for my videos, preferable 8-12 seconds long, something simple that spells "Rolf-David" in a cool way.

#2 A background for the youtube-chanel, with a connected header. The background doesn't have to look in any specific way, just as long as it's in the same theme as the header which should say "Rolf-David". Also gonna use the header for the blog as well.

#3 A new avatar that I can use on the forum and such.

Dunno how to fix all this though since I suck at video editing and I got no art skills at all, hehe. Anyone feel like helping me out?

1 kommentar:

  1. You could have a simple intro where you see some dark/unpowered Redstone, then you flip a switcha dn it spells out Rolf-David" ;)

    Simple, Easy and would fit your videos quite well I belive:)

    //Mazetar

    SvaraRadera