tisdag 28 juni 2011

What coming up?

Hey guys!

1.7 is coming soon, on thursday if we are to belive Jeb and Notch!

So what's in 1.7? let's just quote a tweet by Jeb

"1.7 will include pistons, shears, redstone repeater fix and fences on fences. It will not include the new lighting"

So what do we think of this? Well I for one love pistons! though it's going to be hard to make sticky ones since you will need slime balls... The Shear is going to be nice since you will be able to "defuse" tnt and pick them back up again if you misplace one. The redstone repeater fix I am not even sure what it is, I have not experianced anything wrong with them, have any of you guys? and then, fences on fences... LOVE IT! no more placing fance on to of block, destroying block to place fence beneth, MOAHAHAHAA!

I'll be sure to come out with a piston video on thursday!

3 kommentarer:

  1. So I was wondering are you willing to add yet another person to your server.

    SvaraRadera
  2. we are messing around with mods (that means I am trying to install mods and almost destroying the server) when we are done with that we will start inviting people

    SvaraRadera
  3. sweet I am also on blogspot so just let me know on this lil thread.

    SvaraRadera